Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baroness' new double album "Yellow and Green" has leaked.

Some of the cover art for Yellow and Green
The new Baroness double album "Yellow and Green" has leaked and it can be found on Demonoid. I can not personally verify that the download is good because I don't have an account on Demonoid. The album will be released for sale on July 17th and I highly suggest buying it when it comes out instead of just downloading it. One half of the album is supposed to have a heavier sound while the other side is supposed to have a mellow rock sound. If you aren't sure whether or not you want to download it or not you can totally legally give Take My Bones Away and March To The Sea a listen! I would provide links but my computer isn't letting me.

-Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment